Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Another reason why we shouldn't have too many kids !

The other day I bump into an old friend, & would you believe, she do not remember me! I cant understand, I'm like quite "outstanding" in school- though for all the wrong reasons, but still. She apologized & finally ... she remember. Her excuse, she has just given birth & her memory & brain seems to be getting a bit off, really????? It's known to happen. Time to take care of your brain then, experts recommend:

1. Do puzzles: to increase creative thinking, the cerebrum needs exercise.

2. Just 2 glasses of wine a day can improve cognition.

3.Fresh food like sashim, vegetables optimize brain function!

4.And water speeds up brain function. When the brain dehydrates, it releases a hormone that shrinks the tree liker branches in the brain that store info.

Well you can try. For my friend, I'm not sure what's going to happen after her next kid....lol....!

2 comments:

  1. Kids take up too much time. You ended up not having the life you always wanted after having them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids make you feel old.
    My ex-classmate has a 4 yr old. Whenever we see her, she tells us "we" are getting old, as her kid is growing up so fast! We go like "huh??? who??? the rest of us certainly dont feel old at all !!!"

    ReplyDelete