Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 15, 2018

You can't change someone who dosen't see an issue in their actions

I've recently joined a new yoga class with Joyce my friend. She has finally decided to start taking up yoga @ the cc near her place. So to support her, I went over to join her. It's a small class but the mix is good. The ladies were all really nice. After class they like to hang around & chit chat a little which I thought was fun. The ones I go to before, we just pack up & go after class. So this new thing was fun for me.

Last week we stayed longer & I get to know them better. Jenny (not her real name ...haha ... I thought she looks like a Jenny) shared that she's content with being single in her late 40s. She said after a long marriage followed by a couple of relationships, she has found happiness in being on her own. I found that to be extremely powerful! And here we are going all hype when the bf didn't call. She's such a sweet heart- I told her so.

She has such good advice for us too. " You can't change someone who dosen't see an issue in their actions." She said she didn't leave her husband for making too many mistakes, she left because he made the same mistake too many times.
Kudos girl !

So cute right? Do yoga , it's good for yo !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment