Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Do you have problem sleeping?

Do you have problem sleeping like I do?
A friend told me, to change all my bed sheets to white ! I go huh ???? Where's the connection? She said, noticed how the hotel bedroom sheets are always white? Yes, but I always thought it's probably due to the laundry issue. As in, it's easier to clean white sheets- if they are dirty , you just wash them with bleach. With colored sheets, once they are used often, the color will start fading & very quickly they'll looked old. Also if you bleach them, they will look 'very used' as well! Hotels definitely don't want that!
Anyway, shouldn't colors like blue or even green be more soothing & calming?
She said she had read it somewhere. Hmmm.... I prefer my bed sheets with nice soothing colors & design.
Plain White would be too stark for me.

Something like this would be nice:))

No comments:

Post a Comment