Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Thank Goodness the Whitening jab works for me!!! Yay!!

I've finish all my jabs now, haha too lazy to blog abt them.
This month has too many holidays.... I'm getting a bit lazy!!!!!

I see a slight change in my legs & hands/arms now.
I Think it's getting fairer, just a little.
But it's interesting.
My friends came over to my place to "examine" me......lol.....

Under close scrutiny, they all agree there's a slight change & all agree it's faster than using lightening creams.
What's good here is, the whole body gets it!
I love for my legs to get fairer, it's so much nicer when I put on shorts!!!
My hands also takes on a lighter tone.
My face ....hmmmm.... I feel it's not fair enough.....hahhaa......
Well it's no miracle..... I cant expect MJ whiteness with just $ 1000- !!!! hahhaa......

My friends all "claim" to be interested now.
They are the usual "watchers", the "side-liners" people who watches from the side and NEVER do anything!!!! we'll see if they really do it.
Anyway I dont care, at least they are supportive of this!
Can you imagine having a bunch of friends who only give negative feedbacks?
Sigh.... that'll be so sad!

So what's next???
I dont know.... I'll probably do the maintenace jab, that's once a month  & see how...

No comments:

Post a Comment