Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Any Fat Farms in Singapore?

Someone ask me that, just the other day...lol... !!!
Well if you are wondering what's that, it obvious, as the name suggested, it's a place where you go to lose weight. I think it was quite popular back in the 80s or 90s. But these days you don't hear people talking about it. It has been replaced by "spas" :))

Besides with the easy of losing weight by just popping a few pills who needs these expensive retreats. Plus if you want to go on a retreat, images of pampering oneself with massages & GOOD FOOD naturally comes up! If I go on a retreat, I'll definitely not starve myself, that's for sure- Dont know about you. The weight gain can be dealt with later...lol...

Back to the question, so is there any fat farms here? I dont know, but I doubt it ..:))

No comments:

Post a Comment